A good anti aging lotion has the capability to address the problems posed by skin aging. Skin aging comes with various symptoms such as appearance of fine lines, expression lines, wrinkles, blemishes, blotches, and other abnormal skin discoloration. Another common symptom of skin aging is sagging. A good anti aging skin lotion should have the ingredients that can reverse the effects of skin aging and reduce these symptoms.
Find a good anti aging skin lotion is possible especially with the large selection we have in the market. However, to know that it will work out well, you need to find out its contents. An effective anti aging skin lotion should have a combination of the following ingredients.
• Herbal tea extracts – this contains massive amount of antioxidants that fight free radicals. This also contains anti-inflammatory substances that help soothe aging skin. The most common used in anti aging skin lotions and organic homemade moisturizer is green tea extract.
• Retinol – this is a compound found in Vitamin A that helps in neutralizing free radicals. Free radicals, when not managed properly, can speed up the skin aging process. A good anti aging skin lotion, like a Vitamin A moisturizer, should be packed with tons of retinol to get rid of free radicals and its effects.
• Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) – this should be found in anti aging skin lotions that aim to exfoliate the skin as well. Mature skin has a layer of old skin on the surface and in order to make it younger, this layer should be removed carefully. Anti aging skin lotions that have AHA can help ease the process of removing this old skin layer.
• Kinetin – this ingredient addresses uneven Moisturizers and Skin Products and wrinkles. This ingredient in anti aging skin lotions helps retain moisture and stimulates the skin’s ability to produce collagen.
• Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) – this nutrient helps regulate the energy production of cells. It helps reduce wrinkles and also aids in protecting the skin from the harmful rays of the sun.